• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Anyone currently enrolled in ECE483 or Math321?

Started by Bryan, 2005-08-29T07:34:29-05:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

I'm looking for any of the membership of CAOS that's enrolled in ECE483 or Math 321 (linera algebra).  I was in New York on business for the first week of classes and was therefore not in class. I spoke with all of hte professors ahead of time so I know it wasn't a problem. However I'd like to get notes so I can not be too far behind. shoot me a PM or just reply to this thread.

thanks
Bryan
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

thechris

i've taken math321 and tought labs for ece483 twice.

IIRC the first couple weeks of ece483 are pretty basic -- logic, state macheines, karnough maps.

if you go to the scadlab, look for the Auto TA.  thats my contribution to the lab.

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

William Grim

Quotemartins wrote:

theres an IRC channel for CAOS?

There used to be.  The problem was that anyone who wants to talk can talk on here, and IRC is a more obscure protocol than HTTP.  Therefore, IRC enrollment was often low and full of idlers.

However, if you want it revived, that can be done by just joining the channel and getting people in there.  I, myself, don't really get onto IRC all that much anymore.  I usually only use it when I need to hash out problems in real-time chat with a group of developers over the internet.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Bryan

Quotemartins wrote:
theres an IRC channel for CAOS?

If you are referring to where he said "IIRC" it stands for "if I remember correctly" he's not talking about an actual IRC channel.  This threads rather irrelevant now as class has been in session for over 3 weeks now.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.