• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

anyone big on gaming?

Started by Shaun Martin, 2005-09-16T23:21:53-05:00 (Friday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

Bryan

I used to be, but it all took a back seat to school and work.  I belive right now it's "school, work, or gaming.  You can be really good at two of them, choose wisely"  I graduate in december and have a great job lined up.  I'll prolly invest in a rather obscene gaming rig.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Shaun Martin

just wondering, im having a hard time finding anyone that does   PC games over here in Prairie.
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

Brad Nunnally

I have a late night addication to World of Warcraft right now. It is the first MMO that I have played in a long time that I can play for an hour and feel like I have done something, instead of spending an hour finding people to do stuff with. Gaming is taking a back seat until next March for me though. I am waiting for the PS3 to take me away to all those wonderful fantasy worlds.
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Ahmed

Did you hear about the plague thats going on around in World of Warcraft ?

I only played the beta of it. But it seems like they introduced some new monster that gives you a temporary plague, that reduces your health. Except people managed to get back to towns with it and infected the NPC's. Now everyone seems to have the plague and even though GM's tried to quarantine certain parts of the game so the plague dies in there, people still kept escaping and spreading it. I think they are making a hotfix to fix it.

Personally the only game i play is Battlefield 2, though my main preferance is RTS and im waiting for some good new ones to come out.

Bryan

When I do have time to play (it's been MONTHS since I've played, maybe closer to a year) I usually just play FPS these days.  it's easier to get in and enjoy without taking a ton of time to learn the rules.  My first love will always be RTS (long live Starcaft)  unfortunately nothing good as come out.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Kit

We should have a Starcraft Revival.
SIUe Computer Science Graduate

Jarod Neuner

Jarod......

Devon Berry

I am a HUGE gamer, but I do not live in prarie hall... too bad.

Starcraft is good, but I prefer Rise of Nations or Total Annihilation. They are slower, though, so most do not like them as much. :-(

Jerry

I vote for a Thirteen tournament  :gunfire:
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Brad Nunnally

Am I the only CAOS member that plays World of Warcraft? Long Live the Horde baby!!!  :-D
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

teve13

Am I the only CAOS member that plays World of Warcraft?

Nope.   :-D
MCSE, MCSA, MCT, CXE