• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing Hurricane Benefit @ EIU

Started by Ross Mead, 2005-10-22T12:42:17-05:00 (Saturday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

Hello again!  Yeah, so this would be our second of two shows this weekend!  We barely have time to breathe with shows back to back like this, but it's totally worth it!

Anyways, my band, Jinriksha, is playing a hurricane benefit concert tomorrow (Sunday, October 23rd) up at Eastern Illinois University in the South Quad.  We will be sharing the stage with Courtney Shepherd, a solo artist from EIU, as well as Lorenzo Goetz, a great band that's been touring the midwest and east coast.  The show starts at 2, and should end around 5.  It's an all-ages show, so bring all your friends!

The show is taking place in the South Quad (i.e., outside!) so you may want to bring a jacket.  In the case of rain, there is a backup location, however, I'm not sure where it is, so you'd have to call me to find out!

For anyone who's interested, we've got a carpool/convoy that's heading up there, so I'm sure you can jump on that.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me, or gimme' a call (618-696-2600).  You can also check out our Facebook Party or our Facebook Group.  Hey, it's free advertising! :-D

T-shirts will be available next week for anyone who's interested...

Thanx for the support!  We really appreciate it! :punk: