• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

I Bet Grubau Did It

Started by raptor, 2005-11-02T17:19:45-06:00 (Wednesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor

Who wants to take bets that it was Bryan that put the big banner up top there about World usablility day.  
Grubau you just keep on abusing those admin powers of yours I swear.  And lets not mention my signature mysteriously changing a few weeks back. <_<  LOL
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

William Grim

Jon Birch posted the announcement.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Jonathan Birch

I did post it.

I realize this is sort of anti-CAOS since it's at the same time as our event, but I wanted to promote it in case anyone was interested.

William Grim

I don't have any problem with your post.  CAOS is about technology, and we are a chapter of the ACM.  GatewayCHI, as far as I know, is also a chapter of the ACM.  Therefore, your post is backed by two legitimate reasons to post the news story: it deals with technology and is an ACM event.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

raptor

I didn't actually think that the post was in bad taste.  I aplogize if that's how it sounded.  I was more or less trying to give Grubau a hard time.  I just based it on the assumption that he made the post since he's such a huge Usability guy.  Well, you know what they say happens when you assume.  You look like an a$$ twice.

Scott
President of CAOS

Bryan

I just love it when you're wrong Scott :-)
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

raptor

1) Open mouth
2) Insert Foot*

*As a general rule of thumb I usually insert by foot all the way upto my thigh
President of CAOS

Brad Nunnally

If anyone goes it would be great, as I am the ONLY student on the panel kinda of makes me nervous. I can just see me saying something and having to do one of these ...
Quoteraptor wrote:
1) Open mouth
2) Insert Foot*

*As a general rule of thumb I usually insert by foot all the way upto my thigh

Thanks for the quote scott, really came in handy.  :-P
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

raptor

No problem.  If you need a demonstration I just so happen to do this on a pretty regular basis.

Scott
President of CAOS