• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

IE7 Beta 2 Open.

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2006-02-01T20:24:52-06:00 (Wednesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

Download IE7 Beta 2

I played around with it alittle. Loads pages kinda of slow, but I figure that is due to a fresh cache. I really like the full screen feature. Check it out, play with it and if you have any comments post the here. Peace Out.
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

raptor

For once shaun I agree

:lame:

But you have to remember that Brad is a bribed microsoft kool aid drinker :)

Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Brad Nunnally

:blink:  :blink:

Don't worry I spit the kool aid out cause it tasted like Hemlock, who can name the famous person killed by that? :-?  :-?

You sure liked the kool aid when I was offering free stuff  :-D  :dance:

Though FireFox is still my main browser, I just thought the new interface was kind of interesting. How many people can see all the "borrowed" ideas???
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Ross Mead

QuoteDon't worry I spit the kool aid out cause it tasted like Hemlock, who can name the famous person killed by that?

Who is Socrates?

... ;-)

Bryan

Now that brings up an interesting point, are they borrowed ideas or has Microsoft just begun finally listening to what people want?  Firefox could say "they're stealing our ideas" but it wasn't necessarily firefox's idea to implment tabs.  it was the end users idea.  So can they really patent one of our ideas?
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

raptor

I smell class action :)

and yes I did like the kool aid when you were given out the goodies.  Speaking of which what do we have to look forward to for this semester? Any word yet?

Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

JR

i heard Opera came out with a lot of the features used today (tabbed browsing...). sounds all too familiar though. somebody has a good idea and another company buys/copies it and makes $ off of it. M$ is always the third person in line though. hah.
Retired President of CAOS