• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Represent CAOS @ the Engineering Open House

Started by JR, 2006-02-09T14:38:28-06:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

The fifth annual engineering open house is on February 11, 2006 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The Open House is for potential students and their parents and the general public.

CAOS will be hosting a gaming session of "XIII" in the CS lab.
Kids and their parents will be stopping by to play the game and learn what CAOS is all about.  We need members to be there to tell them what we do (have guest speakers present on field experience, software walkthroughs, and general cool techie stuff...but we also do fun stuff as well like games/movies).

If you can stop by for a bit, respond to the post or email me (email address is below). We need YOU!

ALSO, DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MEETING TOMORROW!!!
...its kind of a big deal. bring your techie friends too

JR

Retired President of CAOS

Ross Mead

I unfortunately will not be able to make it for tomorrow's meeting (playin' a show at Mississippi Nights! :-D )  I wish I could be there, and I encourage others to show up; it should be interesting.

As far as Saturday is concerned, I'll be in the area, but won't be able to really work the lab.  From previous experiences with this, though, I can assure everyone that it's actually a lot of fun.  Volunteer if you can!

Shaun Martin

If anyone wants to come out here and do some LAN gaming then head to EB 1036 right now.  I need some new people to own anyways.  :-D
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.