• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ The Rock Island (Ross's 21st Birthday)

Started by Ross Mead, 2006-03-20T05:16:57-06:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

Hey all!  So I've been so busy lately that I neglected to make a post inviting everyone to come out to my show (last night) with my band, Jinriksha (also on MySpace), for my 21st birthday!  This was an unforgetable night! Dead Drive Fast (we invited them after hearing them at the last Mississippi Nights show we played) opened the set, followed by the amazingly talented Spotting Waldo. This was their first time playing live, and they drew a sizeable crowd! They meshed very well with our style; they're a great jam-band, and even pulled both our singer and our guitarist up on stage to play keyboard and bongos with them, respectively. The crowd, of course, quickly made this show all about my 21st birthday, too which we answered a venue-wide toast. It was truly an unbelievable night, and for those who could attend, we greatly appreciate your support.  For pictures, check out:

Jinriksha Photos

We've been invited back to Mississippi Nights on March 31st to play with Tubring, The Upright Animals, and Lojic!  This is a show you do not want to miss!

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

Kaitlyn Schmidt

Kaitlyn Schmidt
Senior, Computer Science
Former President of CAOS