• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Green Parking Passes Available This Friday

Started by EvilAndrew, 2006-05-01T15:38:17-05:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Camerer

So what ever happened to this?

Is it safe to say, that since i didnt get an email back, i'm gunna be doing a lot more walking this semester than i did the previous two?

How can i find out?
Justin Camerer
Do yo' chain hang low?

Jerry

Veronica in the Dean's office was in charge of this. You might give her a call (ext. 2541).

"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

blacklee

Shaun Martin

This system is a little bias.  Since I live all the way up in the Chicagoland area, they will not mail me the parking pass.  Instead, they want me to drive four hours to go get one.  That is a little messed up.
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

William Grim

Man, that's really stupid.  Tell them you'll send them the cost of postage if it's such a big deal.  Or maybe they want to make sure you aren't lying and getting a pass sent to another place of residence?  If that's the case, just tell them to send it to the permanent address registered with the school and see what they say.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Geoff Schreiber

you should be able to confirm it and just pick it up when you come back to school in the fall....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff Schreiber
Project Engineer
FASTechnology Group

John

Ok, so I've been in Springfield with an internship and haven't been paying much attention. So now in the fall is there no way to get a green pass? I swore my friend bought one at the beginning of fall semester last year. Finally, where is the link to this "list"?

Thanks.
Thanks,
John

William Grim

I'm from Springfield; where are you interning?  If it's at LRS, then which department?
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Shaun Martin

The green pass e-mail said that if you do not pick up your green parking pass before the first week of July, they will hand them out to other people.  :cry:
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni

blacklee

Quotemartins wrote:
The green pass e-mail said that if you do not pick up your green parking pass before the first week of July, they will hand them out to other people.  :cry:

martins, it says "by the second week of school..." I guess it means fall semester? Email them and make sure. I can pick it up for you if they let me.   :-)

QuoteCongratulations!

You have been accepted for the School of Engineering Green parking pass student
list. Passes are available 1st week of July and can be picked up any time after
that. However, if you haven't picked up your pass by the second week of school,
your pass will be given to someone else. If you have any questions email
Veronica Hoversten at vhovers@siue.edu. Please do not reply to this email with
questions! Thank you!

Nikki Chapman
Dean's Office

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni

JR

well, its good to hear that all the officers got their green passes

..........except the president!

JR
Retired President of CAOS

Ross Mead

Brad Nunnally

Yeah I havent gotten any kind of email saying I got one either, which sucks cause I am in kind of a habit of parking really close to the EB building.
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni