• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ The Creepy Crawl (with Tub Ring!)

Started by Ross Mead, 2007-03-13T23:43:34-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

[img align=right]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/bobboelgobbo4/Shit%20for%20LJ/tubring5.png[/img]Tonight, Wednesday, March 14th, my band, Jinriksha (hear us on MySpace), will be returning to the Creepy Crawl for yet another performance!  Joining us will be our good friends from Ether Project, as well as Fear the Sky; oh yeah, and how could I forget, one of our favorite bands...

Tub Ring!

This band puts on one of the best live shows I've seen, and they're passing through on their national tour!  You do not want to miss this one!  Here are the details:

Details
When: Wednesday, March 14th, 2007 ~ Doors open at 7:00PM
Where: Creepy Crawl; 3524 Washington, St. Louis MO 63103 (directions)
Who (presented by Monkey Fight Productions):
- Jinriksha
- Tub Ring
- Ether Project
- Fear the Sky
How Much: $10 (21+) / $13 (21-) ~ Contact me for tickets

Contact
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me (qbitai_at_gmail_dot_com), or gimme' a call (618-696-2600). You can also check us out on MySpace (excuse the lame basement recordings; we're mastering a studio CD now... :-D ), as well as on our Facebook Event or our Facebook Group, Jinriksha Armata; see pictures of our previous shows!

Thanx for the support! We really appreciate it! :punk:

William Grim

"Tub Ring" sounds like "Tub Girl".  They chose a very bad name.   :-o
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Ross Mead

Call them what you want... doesn't change the fact that they are an amazing band... ;-)