• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ The Ground Floor (4/20 Extravaganza!)

Started by Ross Mead, 2007-04-19T03:20:29-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

[img align=right]http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v71/241/37/37701848/n37701848_31369738_1907.jpg[/img]This Friday, April 20th, my band, Jinriksha (hear us on MySpace), will be playing the 4/20 Extravaganza!  What is this, like, the third year we've been involved in this (making it our third year anniversary of playing live! :-D )?  Ether Project has put together the best show yet: it's us, EP, Gravity Plays Favorites (yes, a burlesque show... ), Fattback, and special guests from "four score and seven minutes ago"... ;-) !  The show is being catered, and also offers games and prizes; the event will be full of surprises, so you don't want to miss it!  Here are the details:

Details
When: Friday, April 20th, 2007 ~ Doors at 7:00PM ~ Show starts at 7:30PM
Where: The Ground Floor; 215 East Main Street, Belleville IL 62220
Who:
- Jinriksha (8:30PM)
- Ether Project (7:30PM)
- Gravity Plays Favorites (9:30PM)
- Fattback (10:30PM)
How Much: $5 (contact me for pre-sale tickets!) / $8 at the door ~ Ages 19+

Immediately before this show, we will be heading to Edwardsville City Park in downtown Edwardsville to play another show: the SIUE Party in the Park!  That's right, we are playing not one, but two shows in one night!  It's gonna' be a long and crazy night... :-D

Contact
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me (qbitai_at_gmail_dot_com), or gimme' a call (618-696-2600). You can also check us out on MySpace, as well as on our Facebook Event or our Facebook Group, Jinriksha Armata; see pictures of our previous shows!
"Be excellent to each other,... and... party on, dudes!" :punk: