• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ Cruisin' RTE 66 Bar & Grill (TONIGHT!!!)

Started by Ross Mead, 2007-09-18T14:20:34-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

[img align=left]http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object/1816/9/n2261000391_37114.jpg[/img]Holy crap, it's been a long time since I've posted one of these!  So my band, Jinriksha (hear us on MySpace), was asked to play a show this morning... and the show is TONIGHT!!!  We're hittin' up the Cruisin' RTE 66 Bar & Grill in St. Louis and, from what we've heard, this place is sweet! Here are the details:

Details
When: TONIGHT, September 18th, 2007 ~ Doors open at 7:00PM ~ Show starts at 8:00PM
Where: Cruisin' RTE 66 Bar & Grill; 7895 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO
Who:
- Jinriksha
- Ether Project
- ... and more!
How Much: $5 ~ Ages 18+!!!

Contact
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me (qbitai_at_gmail_dot_com), or gimme' a call (618-696-2600). You can also check us out on MySpace, as well as on our Facebook Event or our Facebook Group, Jinriksha Armata; see pictures of our previous shows!
Thanx for the support! We really appreciate it! :punk:

Matt Keehner

Couldn't make it but I like the songs you guys have posted.  Any way to get a CD?

Ross Mead

We have a demo CD that primarily consists of the songs you heard on our MySpace; the studio that we were working with had to stop production for personal reasons of the owner (one baby turned into twins turned into wedding... ).  We're getting back into a studio soon (mid October) to finish it up.  In the meantime, I can getcha' a copy of the demo.  Lemme' know.

We're aiming to play a big Halloween show, so I'll post something about that if and when it's confirmed.

Thanks for the interest! :punk: