• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

School of Engineering 1st Annual Student Picnic

Started by Jerry, 2007-10-02T09:43:59-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

This Saturday the School of Engineering will have its first annual student picnic at Cougar Pavilion in the Cougar Lake recreation area.

Everyone is welcome: family, friends, and any student.

Place: Cougar Pavilion in the Cougar Lake Rec. Area
When: Oct. 6th, 3-6pm.

This is an opportunity to meet and socialize with your fellow students as well as some of the engineering faculty.  A variety of foods and activities will be available, and of course, the event is free!

"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

my_handle

I would also like to plug this event for anyone interested.  There will be FREE food and plenty of games(washers, volleyball, etc) so if you have a chance stop by to hang out with other engineering students and have some fun.

Ross Mead

I'm thur'! :-D

CAOS held one of these a while back and it had a pretty good turnout.  Sports were played and food was eaten; fun was had by all!  I would recommend everyone bring a baseball glove and/or a bat; Dr. Blythe can supply the bases!  (or any other sports stuff you want... )

See-ya' there! :-)

Bryan

Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Jerry

QuoteModernDayDarwin wrote:
Does this include alumni?

Regardless, it says friends are welcome. After all you and I have been through I think you qualify on that count.  :-)
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Bryan

Given that my trip this week to Napa Valley was heinously canceled, I will be there.  I'm looking forward to it.  Since moving back to Edwardsville I feel like I hardly know anyone!
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Ross Mead

QuoteModernDayDarwin wrote:
I will be there

Just fair warning, Bryan... this event is not clothing optional... :lol:

C-ya' there! :-D