• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jaros Employment Opportunities

Started by Jerry, 2007-12-05T16:55:28-06:00 (Wednesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Here are two openning job descriptions at Jaros. To learn more be sure to come to the CAOS presentation tomorrow.

-----------------------------
One:

Jarosââ,¬â,,¢ software engineers develop cutting-edge software applications used by leading companies such as GE, InFocus, and Juniper Networks.  We develop applications using primarily VB and ASP.NET using Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 built upon Oracle and SQL Server databases.  We have a very relaxed environment and are located only 20 minutes from SIUE.

We currently have a software engineering internship position and a full-time position available to be filled immediately.  Please send resumes and inquiries to brian.glass@jarostech.com.

Requirements
ââ,¬Â¢   Junior status or above
ââ,¬Â¢   Computer Science major
ââ,¬Â¢   Preferably GPA of 3.5 or above
ââ,¬Â¢   Able to work a minimum of 20 hours (internship) or 40 hours (full-time)
ââ,¬Â¢   Previous knowledge of VB and SQL
ââ,¬Â¢   Must be smarter than this guy:

Two:

Jarosââ,¬â,,¢ software engineers develop high-performance data warehouses used by leading companies such as GE, InFocus, and Juniper Networks.  We use a wide range of enterprise level tools and technologies, including Oracle, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL, and Cognos Business Intelligence.  We have a very relaxed environment and are located only 20 minutes from SIUE.  Extensive on the job training is provided.

We currently have a variety of software engineering internship positions available to be filled immediately.  Please send resumes and inquiries to kirk.wilson@jarostech.com.

Requirements
ââ,¬Â¢   Junior status or above
ââ,¬Â¢   Computer Science major
ââ,¬Â¢   Preferably GPA of 3.5 or above
ââ,¬Â¢   Able to work a minimum of 20 hours
ââ,¬Â¢   Previous experience with databases is a plus but not required
ââ,¬Â¢   Must be smarter than this guy:

"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

brockn

I have worked at Jaros since April 2007 and am currently a full-time employee.  Jaros has been great to me and is a great environment to work in, so if you are looking for a job, I would highly recommend Jaros.