• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ The Stagger Inn (Last Day of Finals!!!)

Started by Ross Mead, 2007-12-10T02:35:03-06:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

Description
Yes, that's right!  My band, Jinriksha, will be playing at The Stagger Inn on the last day of finals (Thursday, December 13th)!!!  Sharing the stage with us will our good friends from Kentucky Knife Fight, as well as the most eclectic, unforgettable, uncategorizeable act in the St. Louis area--the one man band--Superfun Yeah Yeah Rocketship!!!  This show is gonna' be crazy!!!  I graduate on Saturday!!!  I'm gonna' go nuts... you're gonna' go nuts... bring a friend... you'll probably need a witness!!!  Whether youââ,¬â,,¢re graduating or just finishing up another stressful semester, you need to come GET SOME at The Stagger Inn!  Here are the details:

Details
When: Thursday, December 13th, 2007 (last day of finals) ~ Doors @ 8PM ~ Show @ 9PM
Where: The Stagger Inn (104 East Vandalia Street; Edwardsville, IL 62025)
Who:
- Jinriksha ~ 9:30PM
- Kentucky Knife Fight ~ 11PM
- Superfun Yeah Yeah Rocketship ~ 9PM
How Much: $2-$3 | 21+

Contact
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me, or gimme' a call (618-696-2600). You can also check us out on MySpace, as well as on our Facebook Event or our Facebook Group, Jinriksha Armata; see pictures of our previous shows!

Thanx for the support! We really appreciate it! :punk:

~ Sweet, Sweet Ross :innocent:

Ross Mead

<bump>
Did I mention we're playing a show on Thursday... ? :-D
</bump>