• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

GENERAL MEETING - EB0011 FRIDAY 2/15 2pm

Started by delia feerer, 2008-02-10T23:12:00-06:00 (Sunday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

delia feerer

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else - but just in case it hasn't ..

there is a meeting scheduled for this upcoming Friday. An SIUE graduate will be giving a presentation about game development and his life post-graduation.

I'm not sure about the details on time and place ..so if anyone has that info - please reply!

Jerry

Please make an announcement and I'll send it to the faculty so they can show it in their classes.
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

raptor

MEETING WILL BE IN EB0011
IT IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED FOR 2PM

We are working on flyers.

-Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Shaun Martin

Ok,

Here is the official statement.

First off, I want to say hello to everyone.  I am Shaun Martin and I am now the new president of CAOS.  This Friday, we will be having our first general meeting of the semester in which we will discuss organizational issues such as what we want to do for the semester etc.  Additionally, we will be discussing upcoming events such as the Engineering Building Open House and the School of Engineering Banquet.  Lastly, we may have an SIUE alum come in and give a talk about post-SIUE and his experiences in the game design field.

So, with that being said.  I hope to see all of you there on Friday at 2 in EB 0011.

Thanks,
Shaun Martin
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.