• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

CAOS Springfest Event - Volunteers Needed!

Started by Jarod Luebbert, 2008-03-20T20:46:15-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Jarod Luebbert

10:00A.M. to 2:00P.M. on Wednesday April 16th in the Stratton Quadrangle
10:00A.M. to 2:00P.M. on Thursday April 17th in the Stratton Quadrangle

We need volunteers to work at the booth that CAOS will have set up. We plan on having both Guitar Hero and Super Smash Brothers Brawl set up on two TV's for people to pay. If you can volunteer we would greatly appreciate it.
Jarod Luebbert
Computer Science Major

CoryLehan

raptor

CAOS members. This is our fund raising event of the year.  We need this money to make our meetings, LAN Parties, outings, PIZZA, etc. happen.

Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Shaun Martin

Come help us pwn all the students walking through the Quad that day in Brawl!  It will be tons of fun  :)
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni
Associate IT Analyst, AT&T Services, Inc. St. Louis, MO.

Shaun Martin

Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni

raptor

President of CAOS

CoryLehan

I'm glad I checked CAOS today, I come here like once a month.  I should be able to be there 10:00 - 2:00 tomorrow and 10:00 - 1:00 Thursday, with a half-hour break for a nap in each one. Sorry I need it. :)

raptor

We will need you so please come by and help.  I unfortunately am tied up in class and work.  VERY DISAPPOINTING.  But I will still be donating my TV, so please don't try and break mine :)
President of CAOS

Shaun Martin

I just wanted to thank everyone that showed up to help for Springfest this year.  We actually had a great turnout of CAOS members on both days.  Unfortunately, the party in the park was cancelled and we were not able to work our booth on the day that our highest profit was expected.  Nonetheless, we did make a profit overall but a very minimal one at that.
Shaun Martin
SIUE Alumni