• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ The Stagger Inn (Viva la Ross! The Musical)

Started by Ross Mead, 2008-07-31T04:38:10-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

Description
This is it... the end of an era...

As some of you may or may not know, I am leaving the state soon to pursue my PhD at the University of Southern California in LA.  That said,...

Today, (Thursday, July 31st) my band, Jinriksha, will be playing its last show ever!  Let me say that one more time...

This is the last time Jinriksha will hit the stage!!!

And what better spot to host this event than the good 'ole Stagger Inn!

Sharing the stage with us will be the most eclectic, unforgettable, uncategorizeable act in the St. Louis area--our good friend--Superfun Yeah Yeah Rocketship!  We are playing two sets tonight (yes, count 'em folks, not one, but two!... so we can take a breather and mingle with the crowd a bit... )!  This show is gonna' be a blast... (and did I mention that it'd be our last one?)... please come share this moment with us!  Here are the details:

Details
When: Thursday, July 31st, 2008 (today!!!) ~ Doors @ 9PM ~ Show @ 9:30PM
Where: The Stagger Inn (104 East Vandalia Street; Edwardsville, IL 62025)
Who:
- Jinriksha ~ 9:30PM & 11:30PM
- Superfun Yeah Yeah Rocketship ~ 10:30PM
How Much: $2-$3 | 21+

Contact
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on here, e-mail me, or gimme' a call (618-696-2600). You can also check us out on MySpace, as well as on our Facebook Event or our Facebook Group, Jinriksha Armata; see pictures of our previous shows!

We, Jinriksha, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for all of the support over that past few years! It is our time to move on, but the memories will never die...

~ Sweet, Sweet Ross :innocent:

Jesse Cook

Jesse James Cook
7 Yr Prog, Computer Science
Former VP of CAOS

Ross Mead

Mmm... 52-gauge strings... ;-)

Quotethats what your MOM said!

I can second that... I was there...  :lol:

QuoteboooYAH!

**fist bump**

Thanks for comin' out to the show guys; I had a blast! :-)