• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Full Time System, Database Adminstrator Positions Available

Started by keeleyt83, 2008-09-18T15:03:45-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

keeleyt83

NCI Information Systems in Fairview Heights, IL was recently awarded a 5.5 year contract supporting government operations at Scott Air Force Base and needs to hire skilled individuals willing to continually learn and grow professionally within the following positions:

* Associate to Senior System Administrators (UNIX and Windows)

* Associate to Senior Database Administrators (Oracle and Sybase)

* Help Desk Technicians (No experience required)

All jobs have competitive salaries and benefits packages. Please note that a SECRET security clearance, or ability to get one, is required for these positions.

For more information or to submit your resume, send an email to Ron Howard at rhoward@nciinc.com, or attend our public Open House Tuesday, September 23rd, from 4:00-8:00 pm at our corporate office, located at 16 Executive Drive, Suite 300, Fairview Heights, IL 62208.

Anthony Keeley
Programmer/Analyst
http://www.nciinc.com/

raptor

ALL:

I have been in communication with Tony and CAOS will be sponsering  a meet and greet sometime in mid October. This would be a great opportunity to not only see what potential employers are looking for, but also a chance to meet with them face to face and potentially land an interview. I will provide more information as it becomes available.

Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Tony

Is this an internship or full time?

Either way, for you that don't know if you should take an internship right now, or you think you are not skilled enough, don't listen to yourself.  The experience you will gain from internships will help you more than you know.  You can never start too early.  Everything you learn there and your time spent there can all go on your resume, and it does help.  If nothing else, the interview experience is worth giving it a try.
I would rather be hated for doing what I believe in, than loved for doing what I don't.

keeleyt83

Quote from: Tony on 2008-09-18T22:43:31-05:00 (Thursday)
Is this an internship or full time?

Sorry for the late reply. NCI doesn't currently doesn't have an internship program but will probably consider starting one in the near future.

I also want to add that we are now looking to fill a few entry-level Java developer positions at our Fairview Heights corporate office. These positions are in addition to the ones discussed above.