• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Flash Camp St. Louis

Started by Jerry, 2009-08-25T11:19:46-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Looks like an interesting opportunity for students (only $40):
http://www.flashcampstlouis.com/

Flash Camp St. Louis is a full-day event featuring some top industry experts on the Adobe Flash Platform from both inside and outside Adobe. Come advance your Flash, Actionscript and Flex skills, meet members of the Adobe team and network with local companies and fellow developers. Sessions are geared towards designers and developers with beginning to intermediate level of experience with ActionScript 3, Flash, and/or Flex and AIR. There will be plenty of giveaways, swag, lunch.. and a free ticket to the City Museum!

Who: Designers and Developers for websites and Rich Internet Applications

When:  Friday, September 11th 2009 - Registration begins at 9:00am with sessions going until 4pm.

Where: The Vault Room, The City Museum, downtown St. Louis
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

raptor

This sounds like a really cool opportunity to get a good intro to Flash/Flex.  If there is a large enough group interested I would love for some of us to travel down there together.

Scott
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Mark Sands

That actually sounds fun, I might attend :D
Mark Sands
Computer Science Major

Jarod Luebbert

I'm up for going to that! Looks like fun!
Jarod Luebbert
Computer Science Major

Robert Kennedy

That sounds interesting.  I've always wanted to see what flash is all about but I've never really had any good reason (other than curiosity) to find out.  I guess I'll spend the next 2 weeks familiarizing myself.  I might see you all there.

Robert Kennedy

I doubt I'll still be attending this, but I'll bump it to the top anyway just in case someone missed it the first time.