• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Who's Online???

Started by Michael Kennedy, 2003-03-01T23:39:02-06:00 (Saturday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Kennedy

Is it just me, or is this module "broken"?  I rather liked seeing who was up at insanely late hours in the night.  :)

Usually, it was me checking at 5am to see if anyone was online at 4am, so I was usually the insane one...
"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Peter Motyka

I hope this module works again when we update to Xoops 2.x...  Also, does the game server list module work?  I have yet to find a server listed...

Peter
SIUE CS Alumni 2002
Grad Student, Regis University
Senior Engineer, Ping Identity
http://motyka.org

Stiffler

The Game server mod does work, but no one has submitted any servers for me to add to it. It monitors ony servers that I tell it to. I'm thinking about taking it down since no one seems interested. The site is being moved to snow.cs, so there are somethings I just won't transfer. If y'all have a favortie server, message me with the ip, port, name, and anything else you can think of about it.

Stiff
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Stiffler

Yeah, after Solor was improperly shut down do to a fork bomb, or the fact that mySQL was upgraded, or something else that happened at the same instant as the fork bomb, serveral things on the site stopped working, and I don't know why.The main thing that you noticed is the who's on-line block. Y'all haven't noticed the few other items yet. :-D Hopefully they will be fixed when everything is moved to snow, and yes the database will be transfered too, so nothing lossed.

Stiff
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Admin

I spoke too soon. Anyway, I fixed it just now. (Look at the timestamp on this post.)

Admin