• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Harmoni.cs?

Started by Kade P. Cole, 2003-03-19T09:44:19-06:00 (Wednesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade P. Cole

:-? Anyone know what happened to the http://harmoni.cs.siue.edu/ website? Is it gone for good? I was looking into using a source version control system like CVS or something. I thought this was what harmonics did. Am I wrong?

Kade
--------------------------------------
Most people HAVE to use a PC.
I GET to use a MAC with OS X!

Stiffler

It was supposed to be that. I think Grim took it down. harmoni.cs was mapped to his home directory, but I can't even get to that. I'll take the link donw until he fixes it.

Jon
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Stiffler

After the site has been moved, I am finally going to install a module that I've benn wanting to for a long while, but I recieved no interest in having it. You sparked an interest, so it's being installed. It is an entire SourceForge clone for XOOPS (BTW: one of the reasons why we went with XOOPS to begin with) :-D . I think it is a very impressive module.  Now you can source control on your favorite website. This is your favorite site, right?!?

Jon

Stiffler

I added a link in the menu so y'all can see how a project page is formated. Let me know what y'all think about it. Click on "XoopsForge" in the Main Menu block. It's right under News.

Enjoy,
Jon

Kade P. Cole

Oh yes! This IS my favorite site.  :-D
Thanks for the new plugin. I will try it out and let you know how it works.
Kade
--------------------------------------
Most people HAVE to use a PC.
I GET to use a MAC with OS X!

Stiffler

Granted, you can't create a project yet, but it gives you an idea of what a project will look like.

Jon

William Grim

Damn, this new site looks sexy.

Anyway, I'll try to get a CVS site setup on pro (linked to this site) for the XoopsForge to work.

I have more urgent sysadmin stuff at the moment, but I have it on my list somewhere :)
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Victor Cardona

CVS is installed on solar. I am currently using it for my team's senior project.  The only catch is that you have to access it via SSH, but that is not hard.

Victor

William Grim

Solar is going down in the summer for a few days to be upgraded, secured, etc.

I don't want to link CVS in from there.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley