• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

The Slashdot news feed!

Started by Stiffler, 2003-05-29T12:08:17-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiffler

I finally got the slash dot news feed to work! Yay! They can be viewed directly under the "Recent Forum Topics" block on the home page.

Are there any other feeds that you guys want? PHP.net?

Jon
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Michael Kennedy

The ones I regularly check out via Trillian are winbeta.org, Wired, Slashdot, Lockergnome, and a few small ones related to games, etc.  PHP.net's only really lists confrences, etc, right?  A while back I looked at theirs, but nothing really useful came accross the line.  That may have changed, though.
"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Stiffler

Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Michael Kennedy

"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Michael Kennedy

I'm not entirely sure if winbeta.org's content will be especially welcome since they're responsible for a lot of warez and pro-piracy talk, but they do have a lot of interesting and cool "stuff" on there.  :)