• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Neverending story

Started by Aaron Drake, 2003-09-27T22:05:32-05:00 (Saturday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Not part of the story. I put all the pictures used so far in the image manager, gave everybody access to it, and gave registered users and above permission to upload. To use it, click on the the button marked "Manager", then in teh drop down list select Forum images. Then you can add a file, or scroll down till you see the one you want to add. You might need to scroll over untill you see the align column (the last one) and click on center align. If the image is not inserted, use Internet explorer. The problem people been having about not being able to insert smilies and stuff from the manager is a security related one. Since internet explorer has no security, it allows the crosstalk between two browsers.

I put the images in the image manager so they can't be deleted. Mwahahahaha! Well, I can delete them. Will I? No!

Admin

Jimbo

... only to be stopped by Super Yu!

*cue theme song*
Super Yuuuuuuuu!
Ain't nothing you can dooooo
when he's comin' for youuuuu
*bah da bop bop booweeyoo*
Super Yuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Super Yu stops Stiffler in his tracks with his Super Forearm of justice! *whack!*  All of a sudden, Bill Cosby runs from out of the 2026 lab and comes to Super Yu's aid.

[img align=left]http://myhome.spu.edu/bmansell/sake/cosby.jpg[/img]
"There's always room for Super Yu!"

Just then, Stiffler sneaks off, "You haven't seen the last of me!"  Super Yu and Bill Cosby give chase but ...

Aaron Drake

...Stiffler cloaked and went into Stealth Mode again.

"Darn!" said Bill Cosby.  "Rats!" said Super Yu.

Just then, Andrew came running up. "Hey guys!  Dr. Waxman needs your help! He's recursively trapped inside his computer!"

Then the theme music played, and they all went running to help Dr. Waxman.
"Cooda is a whatah?" - Dr. Wu

Agent J wakes up and looks at the clock on the partially dismantled red ball. The clock reads ten seconds. Agent J works to disarm the device.

Meanwhile, Bill Cosby and Super Yu are helping Dr. Waxmann.

8...7â€Ã,¦6

Agent J is sweating like crazy.

5â€Ã,¦4â€Ã,¦3

Bill and Super Yu succeed in helping Dr. Waxmann.

2â€Ã,¦1

Disarmed!

The ceremony that follows has Bill Cosby and Super Yu receiving an award for helping Dr. Waxmann. Agent J is furious. He just saved the entire engineering building and everyone in it. Angry at this blatant conspiracy, Agent J storms off toâ€Ã,¦

DaleDoe

vent his frustration when he notices a brightly colored green thing hovering above his head following his every move!
[img align=left]http://caos.siue.edu/uploads/img3f7ba1fcdfbaa.jpg[/img]
(Do you guys know where this pic came from)

Agent J suddenly realizes that the orange ball of doom was just a plot to lure him here so that he could be given the green mark of death and thereby reveal his identity as a MIB agent!  But meanwhile...
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Stiffler

...bcak at the MIB Lab, Taz has been transformed into his old self again. The Agents in the lab start looking looking at the pictures Taz took before he was transformed.

"It can't be him, can it?" Cried one of the Agents.

The MIB Agents printed copies of the picture of the suspect. They race to find Agent J. They catch up with Agent J near the robot lab. They showed him the picture.

Agent J saw a small device that looked similar to a Ray gun being pointed at Taz, but the person holding the device made him gasp...

(DaleDoe - I do not know where that picture came from. *Stiff shakes head*)
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Aaron Drake

... Dr. White!!!

That's right, the evil, diabolical mastermind behind the whole Taz ordeal was Dr. White! :-o

Elsewhere, in a hidden location, Dr. White was working on his next scheme... The Eyeball of Doom!!!  (Mu ha ha ha!!!)

... which he will assign to his computer graphics class of worker drones to multiply the Eyeball of Doom into 150 variations bouncing around our screens.  Some say this is how Waxman got recursively trapped in his computer, but no one has lived through seeing the Eyeball of Doom to validate this theory.  Well, there is one person on a mission to do just that and their name is...

Matthew Thomas

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas

Jerry

Unbeknownst to LF, a group of well diversified students gathered outside of Woodland hall plotting the ultimate ...

"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

DaleDoe

party!

[img align=left]http://www.scvhumane.org/newsletter/winter00/party.jpg[/img]

Um...
I mean Party!!!

[img align=left]http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/hefner/images/story.75.party.jpg[/img]

That's more like it.

But Lord Fujinoki will change their plans.  He plotting to give everyone a Neverending Test!!!  Bwa ha ha ha ha....
(I hope they remember to bring a sandwich.)
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Jerry

The Well Diversified Students anticipated a move like this from LF. The WDS's have been using their Biology 425 senior project to develop some new gene splicing techniques to create a cougar mascot bigger than the Morris University Center.

The WDS's intend to use "Cougar Joe" as the ultimate "my cat ate my homework" excuse for getting a neverending extension on LF's test. If that doesn't work they intend to get Cougar Joe to cough-up huge hairballs that will block the entrances to the Engineering Building.
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Matthew Thomas

However, there is an unfortounate downside to 'Operation Harball'.

We must not forget that Dr. White's Eyeball of Doom is still lurching in the bowels of the EB...Waiting to recursively trap unsuspecting students.

Even if notice is given to students to evacuate, the students who have fell asleep during powerpoint lectures, and those who disregard the warning as another bogus fire alarm will be trapped just like Dr. Waxman!

Surely there must be a more humane way to dispose of these unfortounate souls...
Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas

A Freshman CS140  student slowly wanders the halls not knowing what he is really doing. He wanders over to the CS lab and finds on ALL of the computers :-o ....

Aaron Drake

...Microsoft Windows!  This could only be the doing of Bill Gates.

The student looked around the room and, to his surprise, saw Bill Gates standing in the corner, dressed as Morpheus.  :-?