• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Neverending story

Started by Aaron Drake, 2003-09-27T22:05:32-05:00 (Saturday)

Previous topic - Next topic

The student slowly walked over the Bill Gates a Laptop flying to the 140 students hand when all of a sudden

:huh: :blink: That makes no sense.  Could you rephrase that in a more coherent manner? :-?

Slowly the 140 student walked over to Bill Gates who is dressed as Morpheus. As he does so the door of the lost and found opens and disks and laptops fly out towards...

DaleDoe

Well, Microsoft Word says that confusing post was correct grammar.  Why am I not surprised?  Anyway, continuing with the story:

...the floor.  As to what exactly happened next, the world may never know.  For the only two eyewitnesses were Bill Gates himself and that ill-fated student.  But the words echoed throughout the entire engineering building as Gates proclaimed:

"I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe this night holds, for each and every one of us, the very meaning of our lives. This is a war and we are soldiers. What if tomorrow the war could be over? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" (Matrix)

You see, he had been planning this for a long time--to break into every computer and overwrite every copy of non-Microsoft software with a Microsoft product!!!:help:

But many theorize that when he tried to overwrite the Eyeball of Doom, [img align=left]http://www.cs.siue.edu/cswebsite/faculty/images/fullsize_white.jpg[/img]

that was when things went wrong.  Something terrible happened.  Something very terrible.... :shocking:
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Jimbo

... he got sucked into the computer and imported into a Scooby-Doo video game!

"Zoinks, Scoob! Hide the stash!"

"Too late! Scoob, get Harvey Birdman on the phone! We need to get out of here before.. "

Just then, Bill Gates turns around to find out that his cell-mate is none other than.........

DaleDoe

Paul Allen!!  His original partner at Microsoft.

In the next cell was the rest of the Microsoft corporation from the '70s--looking just as they did back then.

[img align=left]http://www.voiceone.com/images/msoft78.jpg[/img]

And they had something sinister planned...  But this time it was something more evil than just writing buggy copycat software...
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Aaron Drake

[color=CC3300]Jacko!!![/color] :-o

That's right.  Microsoft was planning to have Michael Jackson toss all of the world's babies to their doom while Microsoft's employees (dressed so as to frame the Beatles for this sinister act) watched with delight!!!  
"Cooda is a whatah?" - Dr. Wu

Jimbo

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH that picture is priceless!

.. and so began the reign of Jacko and the Fab Four, otherwise known as the "Jackson 5" ..... yeah.. so having tossed baby after baby, the group decided to sit down and catch up on their drug experimentation.. meanwhile, there were plans being made to overthrow the Jacko 5 Empire, and there's only 1 man that can stop them.......

And that man... just happened to be... the recently captured Saddam Hussein! He has be planning to use the Jacko 5's Music to...

And that man just happens to be the reacently captured Saddam Hussein! (insert piccy of captured Saddam here...) He plans on using only one thing to over throw the Jacko 5 Empire. His secret weapon is...

Aaron Drake

He planned to disguise himself as Santa Hussein:

That way, when the kids that Jacko hadn't yet tossed over the balcony saw him, they would form a stampede and flatten Jacko and the Evil Beatles.

So, Saddam put his plan into motion.  He set out in his sleigh for the Jackson 5's hideout.  As he approached their lair...
"Cooda is a whatah?" - Dr. Wu

Jimbo

.. he peeped into an open window.  Seeing that no one was around, he climbed into the room.  He spotted a computer in the corner of the room and took a seat in front of it.  He noticed a text file on the desktop named 'topsecret.txt'  He opened it up and read:

"miserable failure, are you feeling lucky?"

What does that mean?  Is this a personal that Jacko wrote to himself??  Just then, an AIM chat window opened up!  It was Evil Ringo!

x3v1LDrum5x: hey jacko, you there? :P

Saddam typed back...

oOxCandY-K1nGxOo: yes, this is me.. wassup? *LoLiEz*
x3v1LDrum5x: can you tell me who are main target was again??? :(

Uh oh... what is he talking about???

x3v1LDrum5x: i lost the topsecret file.. all i remember is you said to get on Google and do a search but i can't remember which 2 words to search or what button to press

Ah HA!  Saddam remembers that Google has a search button that reads "I'm feeling lucky"

oOxCandY-K1nGxOo: i'll just send the file again, hold on :P

Saddam has found out their main mission target!  All he has to do is get on google, and do a search for "miserable failure" and click the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button!

Saddam goes to google.com... he types in 'miserable failure'.... he hits the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.....
.... WoW!  What a surprise!!!!!!

Saddam hears footsteps!  He's gotta hide!  Saddam quickly ducks into a nearby closet.  Saddam peeps between the closet doors and sees......

All of the Democratic canidates pilling out of the closet all demanding to be heard and all saying pretty much the same thing...

Jimbo

.. "Why do we have to fight?" All the candidates adopted this as their slogan.  Well, all of them except one person, and that was...

Jerry

That was the Unknown Computer Programmer!

BUT, the rest of the world re-discovers the lost entertainment of the remarkable Herve Villechaize.

Herve becomes a cultural icon with such hits as Dance with Herve

Over the next few months there is Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Everyone, that is until the Unknow Computer Programmer lets loose his diabolical plan ...
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...