• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

University Deathmatch!

Started by Aaron Drake, 2003-11-11T10:09:21-06:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Drake

They're both computer science professors.  They both like A.I. They've both been directors of the graduate program.

Now they're engaged in a fight to the death! :-o

[color=FF3300]Weinberg Vs. Yu!!!!![/color]

Who do you think would win this no-holds-barred battle royal?
"Cooda is a whatah?" - Dr. Wu

Stiffler

I think Dr. Wu would win. Dr. Weinberg and Dr. Yu would be fighting and then Dr. Wu would come along and say something like "This is a whatta?", and do some really long complex mathematical equation, like a pgp encryption routine (Dr. Wu is teaching Netword security next semestor that deals with these enourmously complex equations), in the proper order from left to right which would completely destroy the minds of Dr. Weinberg and Dr. Yu, so neither of them would be able to continue fighting.

Jon
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Jerry

The Incell Phonium Match: The Drake vs. Stiffler

Who do you think would win this no-holds-barred battle royal?
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Aaron Drake

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!  ;-)

bill corcoran

QuoteWho do you think would win this no-holds-barred battle royal?

i'm pretty sure the pink guy is gonna win.  from the looks of it, he's flailing his arms all karate style and whatnot, really serving fistful to green and blue.  the yellow guy is trying to run away, but he isn't getting very far.  pinks gonna chase him down and bust him up.

weinberg has the shades though, that's one-up on yu.

-bill

Aaron Drake

Yea!  I'm pink!  If you look at "Team" on our website, you'll see who's who.

Stiffler

I'll out code The_Drake anyday. :roll: As far as fighting, I'm a pacifist. I only believe in fighting with words.

Jon
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Aaron Drake

QuoteStiffler wrote:
I'll out code The_Drake anyday. :roll:

Whattah??? :blink: Well, in PHP maybe...  

Look, this thread is supposed to be about Weinberg & Yu.  Let's get back on topic people. Isn't anyone going to vote for Super Yu?  Or does the entire audience look like this:

:jerry:

(Why do we have that smiley on here anyway?)

I'll have to go with stiffler.  He has 5 starts next to his name and the duck only has three.

Aaron Drake

/me goes off to make a few hundred spam posts.

BTW, what is this all about? :roll:

DaleDoe

QuoteI only believe in fighting with words.

We already did PLENTY of that in senior project.  After that class, I think such a battle of former Incell members would be amusing.  I take winner. :gunfire:

By the way, all of this talk about fighting :injured: and involving a duck makes me want to say somthing about that insurance... What is it called?...
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Aaron Drake

QuoteDaleDoe wrote:
By the way, all of this talk about fighting :injured: and involving a duck makes me want to say somthing about that insurance... What is it called?...

NO!  Don't say it!  I hate those commercials.

Ryan DonCarlos

Some say Aflack?

anyhow I would have to say Lu but if it was those 2 against Dr.Wu I would still pick Wu he would bust them up with his "chan rue"
got owned?

Chris Swingler

The Aflac Duck's got NOTHING on the Eagle Man of Eagle Man Insurance (http://www.theeagleman.com/EagleInsurance.html) of Chicago.  The flash movie is great, but it's better to see the real commercial on TV.  Nothing is more hilarious than watching a guy in an eagle suit jump on top of a car, and crap out an egg.

*thump on top of car*
Woman 1:  Do you have insurance on this car?
Woman 2:  No.
Woman 1:  Then it must be Eagle Man!
Eagle Man:  I've got something for you!!!
*Eagle man squats and an egg comes out.  Egg cracks open with rate sheet*
Both Women:  Awww... look at those low rates!

More pictures here:  http://www.rdrproductions.com/EagleBio.htm

--Beanie
Christopher Swingler
CAOS Web Administrator