• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Gmail

Started by Michael Kennedy, 2004-06-22T05:26:58-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Kennedy

I have two extra Gmail invitations this time around if anyone is interested.  The only catch is that you MUST promise to give at least one of your invitations back out on this board with the stipulation that THEY also give one out on this board, etc.

First two replies here get them.  Then PM me your email address and I'll get them sent to you.  I'll post back up here when I have more.
"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Brett

Ooh ooh, I want one. Email address in profile.

Michael Kennedy

There ya go.  I think I actually sent you two invitations with my itchy mouse finger.  If you have two just post the invitation link up here for the second one and then it'll go to whomever gets it first.  :)

Enjoy and remember to post at least one invitation here for another CAOS member.
"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Michael Kennedy

I have 3 more invitations to give out again.  Same deal as before if anyone is interested.

Chris Swingler

I'd like one.  One gig of spam might be fun :)

I think my email address is in my profile, but I'll PM it to you anyhow.
Christopher Swingler
CAOS Web Administrator

EvilAndrew

I have had my Gmail account for a few weeks and have not received any spam yet.  This Guy, however, has.  Fortunately, he is a special case.  A special nut case, that is.

The Link

Michael Kennedy

There ya go- an invite is on it's way.

Still two more left if anyone is interested.  :)

Geoff Schreiber

I'd like one also :) Same deal with an email addy in profile!

Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff Schreiber
Project Engineer
FASTechnology Group

Michael Kennedy

Sorry I missed your reply until now.  Still need it?  I have one left and if you don't need it I have another CAOS'er it'll go to.  If you do need it he'll get the next one I get.

Geoff Schreiber

Not in a rush as long as someone passes me one :) If they want to offer it up to me when they get theirs it'd be fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff Schreiber
Project Engineer
FASTechnology Group

Brett

I have an invite to give out to one lucky person. If you want it, post here with an email address or email your address to me at bsauerw@siue.edu. How long will it be until they take away my SIUE email? Hmm.

Thus discharges my obligation to give out an invite on this board.

Chris Swingler

I too have an invite.  PM me, reply in this thread, or send an email to chswing@siue.edu or cswingler@gmail.com.
Christopher Swingler
CAOS Web Administrator

Brett

Let's not all speak up at once.

Elizabeth Weber

I'd like an invite, if anyone still has one.
~Elizabeth Weber

R. Andrew Lamonica

Liz, I sent one to your siue account.