• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Next Meeting

Started by Jonathan Birch, 2004-10-25T10:12:15-05:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Birch

Just to confirm, the next meeting will be on the 28th, from 3:30 to 4:30? That time slot won the poll earlier, but there doesn't seem to have been an announcement.

hey can these times be changed. we a core class CS516 Computer Architecture going on at this time.
kindly , adjust the timings so that the people in the class can also attend it.
thanks.

John Paul

Quotegreyblue wrote:
Just to confirm, the next meeting will be on the 28th, from 3:30 to 4:30? That time slot won the poll earlier, but there doesn't seem to have been an announcement.

Hi guys,
       I regret to inform that the meeting time has been moved to 11/9, Tuesday, most probably between 3:30-4:30. I will post the exact time in a day or two after confirming.

Thanks
Johnpaul
johnpaul
<------<

hey john,
 even on tuesday the same class CS516 takes place.
i hope some steps should be taken for all to attend.

Bryan

steps are always taken, however the probability that we will find a time that EVERYONE can attend is 0.  We are doing everything we can to find a time that at least MOST can attend.
QuoteAnonymous wrote:
hey john,
 even on tuesday the same class CS516 takes place.
i hope some steps should be taken for all to attend.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

may be on a friday , when all could attend??

John Paul

Mr. Anonymous,
             I am sorry that we could not accomodate you for the meeting. Your suggestion of Friday seems good, but it has exactly the opposite effect. Many people do not have classes on Friday and have other engagements outside campus. Our experience in the past confirms this. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to find a better time slot for future meetings.

John Tippabattuni
Admin-CAOS

QuoteAnonymous wrote:
may be on a friday , when all could attend??
johnpaul
<------<