• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

What are your new years resolutions?

Started by Tyler, 2005-01-02T15:46:06-06:00 (Sunday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

With about half of the country starting new years resolutions yesterday and breaking them today (or tomorrow), I was just wondering what some the CAOS forum people's resolutios are.  Smoking, drinking, lose weight, become a chick magnet?

Not to burst your bubble, but don't get your hopes up about keeping it!
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Bryan

I'm going to start smoking, drink more, gain weight, and swear off women.

I figure it's easier to start somethign than it is to stop right? there we go!

no seriously my new years resolution:  GRADUATE COLLEGE!

and you forgot to tell us what yours is Tyler
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Brad Nunnally

I am challenging myself this year, raising my GPA, completing some religious studies I am doing, brew more homebrew beer(got one batch going now), and get my computer done. I am seeing many late nights in store for me.

Brad Nunnally

"If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane."
Robert Green Ingersoll
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Bryan

uhhhhh is that little dude playing with himself.
Bryan Grubaugh

Michael Kennedy

i've now gone 2 years without soda, coffee, or tea (none since dec 24th, 2002) so now i'm swearing off chocolate as well.  chocolate is going to be hard since i regularly drink hot chocolate, etc.  this one is going to be hard to avoid accidentally breaking.
"If it ain't busted, don't fix it" is a very sound principal and remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it all my life. --Douglas Adams, "Salmon of Doubt"

Brad Nunnally

At second glance he does look like he is, but fortunately no.
QuoteModernDayDarwin wrote:
uhhhhh is that little dude playing with himself.

Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Tyler

Really I don't really have any resolutions, Bryan.  If I did, I would have posted them.  I try to make myself not waste time on resolutions.  

If I were to make one, it would be to actually win at poker! (by the way your chips are still at my apartment, you can pick them up sometime this week if you want).
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Bryan

fair enough, feel free to use mine if you like (graduation) it's a nice easy one that you, I, and a quite a few others better be doing :p
Bryan Grubaugh