• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Who wants more themes?

Started by Admin, 2002-09-13T09:45:21-05:00 (Friday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I have 77 themes on my hard drive. They all have been tested and do work with the current version of XOOPS. If you think the current themes are ugly and need to be change, I can upload some new ones. This will provide more choices for the users here. Of course I will not upload all 77, but I will upload the better ones.  :-)

Jon

Peter Motyka

I do, I do !!!

Peter
SIUE CS Alumni 2002
Grad Student, Regis University
Senior Engineer, Ping Identity
http://motyka.org

Admin

Ok, I uploading about 60 of them right now. It might take a bit for them all to transfer. If you find any that don't work right or are completely ugly, let me know and I'll deal with it. The new ones I uploaded do _not_ have the "Your CAOS Logo Here" logo on them, but have the default logo that came with them. I'll change them over to the new CAOS Logo after all the voting is done. Why change them twice, since the deadline is coming down? Enjoy these new themes! I know I will have phun looking at all them. :-D

Jon

Stiffler

Somara XP is pretty nice. I need to wok on the color of some of the text, though.

Jon
Retired webmaster of CAOS.

Admin

If you choose a them, and it blanks out the webpage, send me an email at webmaster@caos.siue.edu with your login name and I will change your theme to something that works. I am testing all the themes right now to see which ones work and don't. I'll post back when the testing is done. Almost every one I've tested works, so you don't need to worry about selecting a bad theme.

Jon

Admin

All themes have been tested! Feel free to pick a brand new theme.

Jon

Elizabeth Weber

I must say, I'm quite thrilled with my new 'chilly' theme - thanks :-)
~Elizabeth Weber