• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

THE Worst Breakup Ever

Started by Tyler, 2005-02-22T16:39:46-06:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Turns out my ex ins't as psycho as she could have been.

Turns out some women get mad and flush a man's, ummmm, pride, down the toliet.  And by pride I mean something else.  This woman sensed the breakup coming and decided to to literally flush it down the toliet to make a preemptive strike.

Talk about a bad day.

Full Story Here
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Bryan

Geez, I thought I got the shaft when my girl of 3 1/2 years broke up with me for my friend, now I'm glad that's ALL she did.

btw your link doesn't work, it requirs registration.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Brad Nunnally

It brings a whole new meaning to a relationship going down the drain. :-D

Brad Ty Nunnally
CAOS Vice-Pres

"Love is a game that two can play and both win."
Eva Gabor
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Tyler

I just noticed the link requires registration.  I just fixed it.
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Bryan

"..and tampering with evidence"

is that what they are calling it these days? tampering?
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

DaleDoe

I've dated some psychos, but that's pretty bad.

A little common sense would've prevented the whole thing: :idea: Unless you're Harry Houdini don't let anyone tie you up. (duh!)  If he hadn't been bound he wouldn't gotten into such a bind.
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Elizabeth Weber

QuoteIf he hadn't been bound he wouldn't gotten into such a bind.

Thou speakest like a man with experience ...

I heard this on the radio and all the radio guys said that they wouldn't have wanted it reattached (and then proceeded with jokes about how was it found, are they sure it was the right one, what his next date would say, etc.).
~Elizabeth Weber

Gary Mayer

So, what is it about our society that makes the removal of female body parts horrific mutilation and male parts just funny? :-?

Mind you, I think there are a lot more men who probably deserve it but this seems like its becoming a typical response for a scorned woman. Bobbit had slight shock to it. Now, it's whatever, 'nuther dude lost mini-me... :lol: gimme a beer.  :booze:
-- Malekith

The higher, the fewer, Doctor. The higher it goes, the fewer.

William Grim

Probably because it's a lot easier to reattach a penis than it is some parts of the vagina.

"I get it.  Sometimes you're the girl.  Sometimes he's the girl.  Sometimes you're both the girl!  That's hot." -- Eurotrip
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

DaleDoe

QuoteSo, what is it about our society that makes the removal of female body parts horrific mutilation and male parts just funny?
I totally agree.  Its a double-standard.  But if that guy had any intelligence, it never would've happened.

Speaking of Mr. Bobbit, when that happened, I was dating a rather unstable girl who sympathized with Mrs. Bobbit and thought Mr. Bobbit probably got what he deserved for not treating his wife "properly". :-o  I always kept a close eye on her after that.

Check out this one.  This time the girlfriend left the guy's manhood intact and just SET HIM ON FIRE.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4281499/detail.html?subid=22100415&qs=1;bp=t

Words of wisdom from Dale:
If an angry female holding a lighter dumps gasoline on you, what do you do?  Give her a biiig hug! :-D
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison