• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Red vs. Blue 2

Started by EvilAndrew, 2005-03-02T10:08:49-06:00 (Wednesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

bill corcoran

i think it should be tossed off of the 2nd story walkway into a crowd of caos geeks.  then, whoever survives the impact and/or ensuing brawl takes it home.
-bill

Tyler

Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

EvilAndrew

I think we should hold an avatar contest and give tfizzle's new one the award for most obnoxious.  :lol:   ;-)  :lol:  

The_ME

Tyler

I kind of like it.  

It fizzles!!!
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

EvilAndrew

Is anyone going to this thing tonight?  I was not planning on going but the owner of the DVD (The_ME) asked me to take it to the presentation.  So now I must make an appearance unless I can find someone else who is planning on going.  So far, I have not found anyone.  If there is a responsible person who is planning on showing up then please let me know.  My phone number is 650-2398.

- Thanks

The_ME

Sorry about that Evil Andrew. Thanks for helping me out. Did everything go well? I was helping my mother move. I also ended up helping repair some of the plumbing in house.

Brad Nunnally

Everything went great. The lecture/discussion was really interesting that, atleast with me, end with more questions than answers. Also, how can watching RvB be bad. Sorry you could make it The ME.

Brad Ty Nunnally
CAOS Vice-Pres.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
Bill Cosby
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan