• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

CAOS Weekly Philosophy: Break.

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2005-04-26T19:02:50-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

As this is the last week of the regular semester I think it would be a good idea to ignore philosophy for awhile. CAOS Weekly Philosophy will return here and there during the summer semeseter and return in full swing come the fall semester.

However, if anyone has anything they wish to bring up and discuss that deals will philosophy in computers in general here is the place until regular post return. Hell, just post "Why?" and see if anyone answers.

I hope finals go real well for everyone and good luck. Have a great summer and I will either talk or see some of you around the bend. Till next time.

Brad Ty Nunnally
CAOS Vice-Pres.

"Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it." Niels Bohr
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Tyler

Speaking of break, I figure now is as good of a time as ever to tell the CAOS community that I will be graduating on May 7th, and will no longer a CAOS officer or even going to school here.  

I was going to go to Grad School here for the next couple years, but that didn't really pan out.

I will still be around on the forums, but only at night because I will actually have a real job.

Peace.
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

DaleDoe

Quote"Why?"

The question I often ask is: Why not? 8-)

I have an interesting "why" question to ask:  Why is it that people are so interested in knowing why?  Some people don't feel the need to know why or often even how.  On the other hand, some people like me constantly ponder "why".  What is it about this simple question that makes it so irresistible?

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

Bryan

:cry:

edit: this was in response to tfizzle announcing he was leaving us (even though I've known for a couple weeks).  Anyone wanna be our publicist?
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.