• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

CAOS Prez Plays Cinco De Mayo

Started by Jerry, 2005-05-02T13:52:48-05:00 (Monday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Ross Mead and his band will be playing Margarita Mama's in Westport Plaza this Thursday, May 5th, around 8:30pm.

I hear they rocked out their last gig :dance:

http://www.clubvibes.com/listings/listingsdetail.asp?id=18247
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Ross Mead

LOL!  Well, I guess Dr. Weinberg has been appointed our new advertiser!  I come to make a post, and he's already done it! :-P

Anyways, yeah my band, Jinriksha Armata, will be playing at Margarita Mama's May 5th and 12th (both Thursdays).  Margarita Mama's is part of West Port Plaza (if that helps anyone; I still don't know where I'm going!).  We go on at a time to be determined (supposedly around 8ish) and we are playing for a time to be determined (supposedly around an hour).  We open for a band... to be determined (supposedly Field of Grey, but I'm hearing some other things now).  Yeah, so there is a lot that is "undetermined"! :-P

It's looking to be a good show.  With it being Cinco de Mayo and all, we're anticipating the place bein' somewhat crowded as it is a bar/nightclub-type place.  That being said, it's a 21+ show... and no you can't get in if you say you know me (Brad). :-P I believe the door charge is $5...

(Hopefully) your finals are over at this point, so come join us and have some fun! :-D

Brad Nunnally

QuoteQ-Bit wrote:
  That being said, it's a 21+ show... and no you can't get in if you say you know me (Brad). :-P I believe the door charge is $5...

Hey I only said I thought three-1-three was shady like that don't know nothing about margarita mama's, though I know margaritas pretty well  :-D . I won't be able to make due either due to finals and Gateway CHI meeting so I hope it goes good for ya.

Brad Ty Nunnally
CAOS Vice-Pres.
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Ross Mead

Ehh, well I just found the official website:

http://www.mamas-stl.com/mamas/inside.htm

Apparently if you wear a sombrero you get in free! :-P