• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Anyone looking to buy a house?

Started by derrickb52, 2005-07-09T07:46:32-05:00 (Saturday)

Previous topic - Next topic

derrickb52

Seriously, my neighbor just put up a "for sale" sign two days ago, and I am trying to find someone decent to come buy it before I end up next to another crazy person/family.

One of the benefits of being my neighbor... my wireless router (sans WEP) is right next to the wall (adjacent the house for sale), so free Internet for life!!  :-D

Oh yeah, I live in zip 63139, near Lindenwood park. They are "asking" $114k. Leave contact info if you or anyone you know might be interested...

Jerry

"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Bryan

114k near lindenwood park? Unless I'm missing something that's a good price for that area.  Of course I could be way off base.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Elizabeth Weber

I wouldn't mind taking a look.
gmail: elizabethmarie
~Elizabeth Weber

derrickb52

Street parking, no garage, no paved alley, and it's 94 years old. It's well priced to sell even with those problems, and I imagine they'll get more than $100k for it. I haven't been inside it yet, but have been talking to my realtor about having a look just for the fun of it...

D

Bryan

It's hard to tell from the maps what major Interstates is it located near? (although I'm not interested, I know some people that might be)
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

derrickb52

It's about 5 blocks SE of I-44.. 3 blocks north of the park.

D

Cliff

But the real question is:   How long is the walk to Ted Drewes?  :-)

derrickb52

Hmm.... it's walkable! Ten minutes?

I walked to JCPenny's at hampton and chippewa, which is close to double the distance to Ted Drewes.