• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Qwute of the day

Started by Sheila Shahpari, 2005-07-19T00:18:48-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheila Shahpari

"My friend give me recipe for Turtle Soup.  Recipe say, 'Number 1:  Kill and Clean Turtle.'  Can you do it?  If you can't it's a bad recipe.  I told my wife it bad - If I know how kill and clean turtle, I no need recipe for turtle soup!"

Jonathan Birch

Haven't seen you in a while.

I remember you were putting together a full routine of this stuff. Now that you've graduated I suppose you can get away with showing it off. :-P

Jerry

Is this test material for you upcoming speech? :huh:
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Bryan

QuoteJerry wrote:
Is this test material for you upcoming speech? :huh:

This is the first if a very long list of "Qwutes"
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Sheila Shahpari

Hadn't thought of that... Any ideas on how to fit "Turtle Soup" into a commencement speech?
:-)

Jerry

QuoteSlartyBartfast wrote:
Hadn't thought of that... Any ideas on how to fit "Turtle Soup" into a commencement speech?
:-)

Give a woman turtle soup and you fed her for today; teach a woman to kill and clean a turtle and you fed her for a lifetime.  :-P
"Make a Little Bird House in Your Soul" - TMBG...

Tyler

It would be good for a commencement speech as long as the other faculty can refrain from putting up hand drawn bullseyes behind their heads during the entire speech.

Some people are so much fun to talk about when they're not there, but you'd give anything to not have them around.
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Bryan

now we wouldn't know any professors that would do something like hold up hand drawn bullseyes behind their how, now would we?  Especially not during someone's senior presentation.  Dr. Weinberg, we woudln't know anyone like that.  Would we?
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.