• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Back from MS Campus in Seattle

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2005-10-02T22:30:44-05:00 (Sunday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

All I can say really is WOW!!! Not matter what you think of MS what they want to do for us college students is freakin crazy. Now, they didn't turn me into any kind of MS fanboy, though there were some there. I am actually really impressed with the company as a whole and what they want to do to help students succeed.

After I get some of the information settled in my head and work something out with the school I will hold a open Q&A for those curious and give an overview on what it means for you guys that I am your Student Ambassador(SA). Hopefully if I can get a hold of my lead I will be able to get some swag to give out as a little incentive for you guys to come.

I have some really great ideas planned from getting a MS Recuiter to come to campus, various programming competitions and general tech talks, to get some professional here to give talks or hold workshops. I will go over all this and all the different stuff I can get to you guys at the meeting. Sorry if I am vague put all of it is still crammed in my head and plus I want you to come so it makes me look good to my "bosses"  :-D . So when I have a date you will know and I will see around campus. If you see me please feel free to stop me and ask any questions you might have. Peace  :punk: !!!

P.S. Dare you to guess how much money they spent on beverages for their employees last year. I double dog dare you.  :-o
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

William Grim

Quotebluedragon0583 wrote:

P.S. Dare you to guess how much money they spent on beverages for their employees last year. I double dog dare you.

Nothing; it was provided by the soda companies for free software.  I'm just making a guess.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Bryan

Quotegrimw wrote:

Nothing; it was provided by the soda companies for free software.  I'm just making a guess.

haha, that's actually a really clever guess.  I'm thinking it's a number though..a very high number.  I know how much my office spends for providing us with soda and there's only ~50 people in this office.
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.