• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

SIUE SA Kick Off Event

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2005-10-13T16:29:52-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

Ok people I put in the order for the swag yesterday. It will be here by next thursday. I promise you there will be atleast two things you will want.

At the meeting I will go over the program and its benefits. I will also lay out my plans for this semester and hint at some for next semester. Alot of information about Visual Studio 2005 launch will be provided too, along with all the goodies I get to pass out for it. Food and Soda will be provided, if that isn't incentive enough I don't know what is.

Now its time for me to ask you all a big favor. Spread the word!! Please the more people the better. If you have any questions drop me a line (bluedragon@gmail.com). Peace.
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Bryan

Hey, sounds great...there's only one problems...

what are you talking about?

(granted I know, but no one else on here will...)
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Bryan

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I just didn't see it before or my post made you put it up there.  Either way I think more attention shoudl be drawn to the announcement up top.
Bryan Grubaugh

Bryan

all I can say is that picture of you on the CS website/news feed link is absolutely hysterical.

sorry bud, but is  :-D
Bryan Grubaugh

Brad Nunnally

Whats sad is thats how alot of my pictures look like. I am not a good picture person. I either look really goofy or just totally not interested.

P.S. this is tomorrow please come :-D
Brad Ty Nunnally
Former CAOS Hooligan

Bryan

Bryan Grubaugh

Tyler

You should be playing poker with a mug shot like that.
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Brad Nunnally

Just got the confirmation that the goodies are here. So the free stuff will be there. :-P

Quotetfizzle wrote:
You should be playing poker with a mug shot like that.

If only that face helped me when I play poker, cause by the looks of my change bucket it not!!  :cry:  
Brad Ty Nunnally
Former CAOS Hooligan

William Grim

Alright, I've tried making the "CAOS News" section a little more noticeable.  As we get more and more news articles, I may have to reduce the font size back to normal, but we could consider this a test run to see if more people notice the section.
William Grim
IT Associate, Morgan Stanley

Geoff Schreiber

Personally I still didn't see it - it blends in too easy - try a different color border, or maybe the color of the font - and since this is probably all css, why not make it blink :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff Schreiber
Project Engineer
FASTechnology Group