• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Weekly Topic: Millions of craked Car Alarms

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2005-01-30T00:18:52-06:00 (Sunday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

This is the first of what I hope to be a weekly post I will try to put up every saturdat/sunday. Please post your own options, responses, or even possible worries on the given topic. Hopefully this will get more people involved in the forums,(atleast that is my hope). If there is anything I can do to make this more interesting please drop me a line, I am open to any and all suggestions. So here we go:

"We Craked Car Alarm System"
http://start.earthlink.net/article/tec?guid=20050129/41fb1850_3421_1334520050129842765223

Looks like all those fancy systems that cost an arm and a leg are as useful as an old school bike lock. The thing that surprizes me, though it probaly shouldn't, is that Texas Instruments is trying to play it off as nothing. Even after they have seen the information the Hopkins team showed them. Hopfully they will wisen up and take Hopkins teams advise.

Brad Ty Nunnally

"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."
Don Herold
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Tyler

Weekly??? Try for daily to give me something to do at work.  :-P
Retired CAOS Officer/Overachiever
SIUE Alumni Class of 2005

Brad Nunnally

Let me see how this works out and then maybe I will change it to daily. I wouldn't want you to get bored at work.
I am new to all this, so I will try my best.  :-D

Brad Ty Nunnally
Vice-President of CAOS.

"Nothing will work unless you do."
Maya Angelou
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan