• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Your new Microsoft Student Ambassador- ME!!!

Started by Brad Nunnally, 2005-06-09T20:30:24-05:00 (Thursday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Nunnally

Guess what ya'll, I am offically the microsoft poster boy on campus.

QuoteBrad,

Welcome to the team!

Congratulations on becoming a Microsoft Student Ambassador for the 2005-2006 academic year! We’re excited to be getting an early start and welcoming in over 100 students from dozens of US colleges and universities to the program.

Throughout the summer you will receive information about the program, what to expect and when, and how to get involved. Towards the end of the summer you’ll find out who your Lead is and what team you are on. Teams are groups of SA’s at campuses in your geographic area, each with a Lead assigned, who will have opportunities to work together throughout the year.

The program will officially kick off on September 1st â€ââ,¬Å" that’s when you’ll get your award kits and access to all the many benefits of the program. But there is plenty to do in the meantime to get ready!

This means I get to show off microsoft stuff for a whole YEAR!! When I get more information about what I will be doing you all will be the first to know.

Brad Ty Nunnally
CAOS Vice-Pres.
SIUE Microsoft Student Ambassador
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Bryan

You are totally microsoft's bitch!  I hope this doesn't turn into a MS vs. Open Source debate.  (sorry bud but I'd have to take the open source side)
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Brad Nunnally

Hey I understand completly. I only signed up for the thing as a "What the hell ..." who know I would actually have gotten it. I just see it as a way to get some really cool free stuff, and be able to talk about cool computer science stuff. I think the school actually gets something too for having a student ambassador now. I will know for sure later when they send me the details. Plus, it looks kick ass on a resume.  :-D

Here is the link to the programs main site if anyone was interested.

Student Ambassador
Brad Ty Nunnally
Business & Usabilty Consultant at Perficent
Former CAOS Hooligan

Ahmed

Congrats man :)

Edit: You owe me some pizza now.!