• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Jinriksha Playing @ Mississippi Nights (Team JRS, Hope, and YOU!!!)

Started by Ross Mead, 2006-03-26T16:33:01-06:00 (Sunday)

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Mead

Tired?  Restless?  Depressed?  Far-tshadikt?

Team JRS (Jinriksha; also on MySpace) can and will help you!

Just by walking through Mississippi Nights' doors on Friday, March 31st between the times of 7-7:26pm, you will be instantly absolved of all anxiety and other oppressive, negative ideals!  Team JRS, along with a panel of highly trained motivational speakers (Lojic, Tub Ring, and The Upright Animals), will teach you how to let go of all those yucky, nasty, dooky, poo-poo moods that sap the strength from you and thousands of people just like you.  That's right!  Why let these things weigh you down when Team JRS will gladly instruct you on the proper tactics to leave tightly coiled piles of negativity in the wake of your own enlightenment?  With Team JRS, learning to be a success in life only takes half an hour (plus $6 and drive time), so why continue to self-medicate at home?  Our trained, friendly, and responsive professionals (in red shirts) will be behind the bar, at the ready, to serve you whatever it takes to shake off that pesky agoraphobia.

People of all-ages, come sing, dance, shout, and clap along to the positive message of Team JRS!!! You've waited long enough... invigoration and hope await you!

Remember,... hope is the bridge to the future.

-- The JRS Team

Ross Mead

Because a few people have asked, I figured I'd clarify: the doors open at 7, we are planning on going on around 7:25, and we are playing for roughly 35 minutes.

This is gonna' be a great (and hilarious) show; don't miss out!  Hope to see ya' there! :punk:

Kaitlyn Schmidt

I plan to be there but I can't make any promises as my job owns me.  BTW I hear you have a new opening?  Can't wait to hear it! ;-)
Kaitlyn Schmidt
Senior, Computer Science
Former President of CAOS

Bryan

Work stays at work!

...and having said that I will be there if I'm not still at work as well....oh the irony
Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.

Bryan

Bryan Grubaugh
Quickly aging alumni with too much time on his hands
Business Systems Analyst, Scripps Networks.