• Welcome to Computer Association of SIUE - Forums.

Halloween

Started by OpenGet, 2007-10-16T19:29:50-05:00 (Tuesday)

Previous topic - Next topic

OpenGet

Anyone up for a CAOS Halloween hangout? I'm thinking a bonfire - or perhaps you guys would like to do something more nerd-ish?

Kaitlyn Schmidt

How about a LAN party to celebrate?  Any thoughts on time/place/game?
Kaitlyn Schmidt
Senior, Computer Science
Former President of CAOS

JD

sure what did you have in mind
:-x [color=000033]TECH ADDICT[/color] :-x

Jerome Schoenfeld

Jerome Schoenfeld
Sociology Undergrad
Network Administrator
Louer Facility Planning

OpenGet

I had a feeling it was going to come down to a LAN. Ah well. Anyone up for a bonfire concurrently? I'm thinking a bunch of snacks, and doing the campfire stories thing or maybe go to a haunted house? St. Louis has some really nice ones, I heard.

If we're going to do games, anyone have a PS2 w/ harddrive?

Jerome Schoenfeld

no hdd but I have swap magic and plenty of games. xbox hass hdd though. Dont you cats drink?
Jerome Schoenfeld
Sociology Undergrad
Network Administrator
Louer Facility Planning

raptor

As of right now i'm a huge looser with no plans for Halloween...depending on when we did something i may be able to attend...and I work for AB so i could bring the boose lol...but I wanna see ID!!!!
President of CAOS
Software Engineer NASA Nspires/Roses Grant

Jerome Schoenfeld

As for the ID, no problems there. For gaming I have a pc of course, ps2 with swap magic, xbox with hdd, wii with an open source chip, psp with modded firmware, dreamcast and NDS with a flashcart. So I can cover any of those areas if anyone wants.
Jerome Schoenfeld
Sociology Undergrad
Network Administrator
Louer Facility Planning

Kit

I vote for either an Xbox or computer lan!
SIUe Computer Science Graduate

JD

SO tonights the night does anyone have any definite plans made??? nothing to do tonight = me = biggfriginloser!!!!
:-x [color=000033]TECH ADDICT[/color] :-x